Palty Hair Colour - Caramel Latte

This is my first time trying a hair colour by myself. Previous time, i always have my hair dyed in salon
My friend introduced me to PALTY HAIR COLOUR, she said that's the best hair colour she ever tried
After one confusing week looking at the catalog in my friends online shop, finally i choose CARAMEL LATTE
This is the box

#1 = tube of the hair colour
#2 = the bottle to mix stuff in
#3 = instruction manual (though all in Japanese, but the pictures make u easier to understand it)
#4 = conditioner
#5 = gloves
#6 = dye comb

How to use it? it's pretty easy even if u never use it.
1. Add No.1 into No.2 and shake well.
3. After shake with the nozzle to brush type nozzles.
4. Apply the mixture to your dry hair and leave on for about 20-30 minutes.
5. Rinse thoroughly and use shampoo.
6. After rinse use hair pack.

this is my hair before n after using palty caramel latte




before using it, my hair has 2 layer colour, black (my original hair colour) n reddish brown
Honestly before applying the palty, im afraid that the result will have 2 colour layers because everytime i dyed my hair in salon, it will be like that
buuuuttt,,,surpriseeee~ the result is unbelievable
No different colour
it feels very smooth n it has flower scent,,,hahhahaa,,,i really love the scent
aaahh,,one thing that make me feel so surprise, when i raise my hair, the colour stay still in my hair. Usually, when raising my hair after dyed, the colour will fade away with the water n it will imprint in the towel (really hate it)
but, when using palty, no colour is fading away n imprinting in my towel *big smile

WILL I BUY IT AGAIN?
ABSOLUTELY YEEEEESSSSS!!

no reason for me not to buy it again 

regards,
Dhe

Comments

Popular Posts