Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet #04 Peach Club

I've been soooooooooo curious about this matte lipstick from long long time ago. Many of my friends said to me this is a great matte lipstick compares to my MAKE UP REVOLUTION


it comes in a tiny handy square clear "tube" which makes you can see the shade and the quantity left in the square tube



Swatch

it looks more to orange rather than peach (for me) hopefully it will be beautiful in my lippy

now it's time to do a waterproof test


 under the running water, it doesn't fade out.. lalalalalaaaa


see?


i use a  tissue to clean the water, wait a lil long to let the product dry and then swipe it with my finger
and..... TADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... it's gone but still left a sheer color hint


 Ulalaaaaaaa... Look at the color in my lippy
can you believe that i only swipe it twice?

It has a matte finish as it's promised and Bourjois Rouge Velvet Edition has super great pigmentation as any matte lipstick

This is a very lovely lipstick. it has a super light formula and velvety texture which make this super creamy lipstick super comfort to use. This is much better than MAKE UP REVOLUTION. it's not too dry in my lippy, i still can feel how smooth it is (but still i have to apply my lip balm underneath). Moreover, it doesn't budge even a bit.
i think i'm gonna try another shade #slap

 (if you have spare time, you can read my review about MUR in HERE)

Some of my photo with the Bourjois in  my lippy, i try my best to catch the actual color






This is my favorite way to test whether the matte lipstick is cracking or not


,
,
,
and i just realize that i write the name wrongly
it should be "BOURJOIS ROUGE VELVET EDITION"
sorrrryyyyyyy

Repurchase http://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z479/lolehhe/Rilakkuma%20gifs/tumblr_m2zu2shdjq1qid2nw_zps409441aa.gif?t=1368979394
 YYYEEESSSSS... ABSOLUTELY YYYEEESSSSSS huahahahahhahaa  i absolutely love the pigmented color, it is also not sticky and feeling so smooth
Hmmmm... now lemme think what shade do i need to purchase...
NOTE
It may have different result in your lips regarding to each lip's condition
this is purely my experience using this brand, you may have different result

Regards,
Depth ~ Dreamie
 : www.facebook.com/dreamie.chuppa
 Twitter : @depth_dreamie
 Instagram : @depth_dreamie ; @depthbydreamie ; @dreamiechu
 Line : depth_dreamie
Path : Depth Dreamie

Comments

Popular Posts