MAD Minerals

i guess it's been more than a year i was introduced by my friends to MAD MINERALS and my love to this brand is growing bigger and bigger.


My first product was the liquid eyeliner since i have a super terrible eyelid which doesn't allow me to use any pencil or crayon or gel eyeliner. The liquid eyeliner impressed me so much with it's long lasting power and jet black color. I already made the comparison, if you have spare time, you can read >>HERE<<


then, i tried to purchase MAD gel eyeliner. My friends also said that the gel eyeliner is so much better than MAC or even the high brand. well, for so long i never had a great experience using gel eyeliner. so i'd like to try MAD gel eyeliner.

Result?
thou a bit disappointed because it's smudge and a bit do the transfer, but i really love the opaque color. yeaappp.. same as the liquid one, just a single apply to get the great color. and not forget about the long lasting power it has.


Next try is on the GEL BROW LINER. Lately we know that ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS is booming everywhere. So many beauty bloggers are raving about the incredible gel brow named DIPBROW POMADE, including me, of course. Then when i saw MAD also has a gel brow, i was totally curious, is it better than ABH?

Result?
it's just totally awesome. it stays as the ABH, it glides smoothly as ABH, it's waterproof and smudge proof as ABH.. but.. it's cheaper..!! and somehow, it's better
i ever did the comparison as well, please kindly check >> HERE <<


Then finally, the last product i just tried is the CREME EYESHADOW. basically, it's a cream eyeshadow which made me a bit worried since i never had a great experience using cream eyeshadow such as maybelline color tattoo. Yet, my friends (again) told me this creme eye shadow is not usual. She usually uses this as eye primer or eyeshadow base. Great news? this is so much better than Urban Decay Potion Primer or even Too Faced Eyeshadow Insurance.

i've been using the creme eyeshadow for a month, all i can say is.... YEEEAAAAPPPP..!!! the creme eyeshadow is as incredible as the other product. it keeps my eyelid dry, not too oily as usual. i use the NUDE FROST which is a shimmery (like a pearl) light beige color. it works so great as an eyeshadow base since it turns my matte eyeshadow into a bit shimmer.. woakakakkakak
it also keeps my eyeshadow stay in my eyelid all day long. better than UDPP or Too Faced primer? 
YYEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.....!!!!

i'll make a separate post about the creme eyeshadow later


btw, i did my latest purchase in the end of July since i saw the announcement that they held some interesting discount. i took a look on the date, and note that in my schedule. But, when i made my order, the discount is no longer available though haven't reach the deadline. so i send email to the customer service and OMG...!!! they're so nice.. totally nice!!
they told me that they indeed made the discount, but after a few days, they canceled it. THAT'S WHY I DONT SEE THE DISCOUNT even when i already put all of my order in the shopping cart. Yet, they are so sweet to tell me that they were super duper sorry for the inconvenience. As the compliment, they still gimme the discount as before. AAAHHHH..!! they are so nice.. so sweet
i can't thank more..

where you can get this brand?

or for those who live in Indonesia, you can join my pre-order
sometimes, i have some stocks just check my ready stock album in FB

Order :
FB : Dreamie Chuppa (www.facebook.com/dreamie.chuppa)
IG : @depth_dreamie ; @dreamiechu
Line : depth_dreamie

Regards,
Depth ~ Dreamie
 : www.facebook.com/dreamie.chuppa
: @depth_dreamie
 Instagram : @depth_dreamie ; @depthbydreamie ; @dreamiechu
 Line : depth_dreamie
Path : Depth Dreamie

Comments

Popular Posts