Lipsense Haul : Nude series

If you are asking why so many Lipsense post here, it's just simply because i can't say NO to this brand... WAAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

This is my first liquid lipstick i ever tried and fell in love with it everyday. I still don't find any better liquid lipstick compared to Lipsense. 

So, here it's my latest haul of lipsense


Lemme introduce you into my Lipsense NUDE shades
Bombshell - Cappuccino - First Love 

and they just appears same for me.. WAHAHAHAHHA

Cappuccino is my fave nude color to neutralize my lippie color, so other color will show up beautifully above the layer of cappuccino. This cappuccino has more pale color than bombshell or first love

Bombshell is another nude color with a bit shimmer. It has more deep color than cappuccino

First Love is the nude color as Bombshell but without shimmer. FYI, this is the first one and only shade that creates originally from the winner of Lipsense challenge from Indonesia. So, i'm super duper wanna try this

gonna make the review and swatch as soon as possible

Order :
FB : Dreamie Chuppa (www.facebook.com/dreamie.chuppa)
IG : @depth_dreamie ; @dreamiechu
Line : depth_dreamie

Regards,
Depth ~ Dreamie
 : www.facebook.com/dreamie.chuppa
: @depth_dreamie
 Instagram : @depth_dreamie ; @depthbydreamie ; @dreamiechu
 Line : depth_dreamie

Comments

Popular Posts