L.A Girl Matte Flat Finish Pigment Gloss - Secret

Who don't love liquid lipstick these days? I'm one of the liquid lipstick fans lately... especially when i say hello to my LIPSENSE. But today,you will find a huge brands providing liquid lipstick in their list. Naaaaahhh, one of the advantages for us is, of course, we can try this brand and that brand.. Comparing this brand and that brand.. and finally, we'll find our most fave one..

,
,
,

one of my reason of loving liquid lipstick because it's pigmentation is soooo great. You just need a single application into your lippy and it's already so bold and lovely.. Great isn't it?
Yet, if you have a terrible lippy condition (dry, chapped, flacky as mine), please don't ever skip to apply the lipbalm underneath your lipstick

And this time, i wanna make a review from   :
L.A Girl Matte Flat Finish Pigment Gloss - Secret



It has a clear and a bit huge plastic tube with a black cap


L.A Girl is one of the brand that providing you a super cheap products which sounds good for me
you'll find this lipstick only for IDR 85.000 in my store... IT'S CHEAP..!! Even the cheapest liquid lipstick i ever sell

applicator is as any other, DOE-FOOT applicator which is my most fave applicator since it will work the best on my lippy in applying the product


i picked SECRET since it has a very nice deep red color


it needs sometime for this product to dry



such a vampy color ya? HHAHAHAHAHA,, bright and red color can ruin my camera's white balance
LOL


this is the color in real life, it's more into the deep red
(i swear i've tried my best to catch the actual color)





About the product
The price really said the quality, when first time i applied this product on my lippy I thought this product has a nice finish, but after a couple hours it was sticky and feel tightness on my lippy
i guess because i applied it to thick, so the product becomes so sticky and crack on my lippie
uurrgghhhh..

my second application, i use my lip brush and YEAAAPPPP it is greaaatttt..!! No more sticky and crack

Though it has a very nice pigmentation, it does transfer and smudge when i'm eating and drinking (i never experience this with my Lipsense). The product fades away while i'm eating and re-apply it is a bit hard since i have to completely remove the product from my lippy


yet, it has a very nice color and pigmentation, for an IDR 85.000 is a great product for you to try
some of my customers said that this liquid lipstick can last up to 10 hours without any issues

Repurchase  http://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z479/lolehhe/Rilakkuma%20gifs/tumblr_m2zu2shdjq1qid2nw_zps409441aa.gif?t=1368979394
Though i love the pigmentation, but it quite dries up my lips and i don't really like how it transfer and smudge when i'm eating or drinking, so i don't think i'll make any purchase on this liquid lipstick

NOTE
It may have different result in you
this is purely my experience using this brand, you may have different result
Order :
FB : Dreamie Chuppa (www.facebook.com/dreamie.chuppa)
IG : @depth_dreamie ; @dreamiechu
Line@ : @HXN9500o ("@" included)

Regards,
Depth ~ Dreamie
 : www.facebook.com/dreamie.chuppa
: @depth_dreamie
 Instagram : @depth_dreamie ; @depthalcyon ; @dreamiechu
 Line : depth_dreamie
Path : Depth Dreamie

Comments

Popular Posts