Vassen Hanabi Red [review]

After I have my first red contact lens, geo xtra nudy red (review here), now I hunt for another red contact lens.. HHuahhahahahaaa... I already had luxury Babe in rose design (Good news, only luxury have this rose design in red color).  Then I suddenly remembered that I also had Vassen Hanabi Red *face palm* And I guess I'm starting to love red contact lens huahauahuahauahuaha..


uuuuuu.... look at that bloody red color. I hope this time will be more visible

I ever had a hanabi design before, if you have any spare time you can check my review about geo xtra hanabi pink contact lens






 Vassen Hanabi red

Brand : vassen
Manufacture : korea
Diameter : 15 mm
Water : 42 %


This contact lens has a pretty red color as the main color and black lines.


REVIEW 

1. DESIGN : 9/10


this Hanabi lens has a very simple pattern

2 tones contact lens with deep red as it's main color and bold black as it's limbal ring. Also, Hanabi lens has a tornado pattern as shown in the picture



i dunno, but i think im gonna love this lens.. ahahhahaa~



2. ENLARGEMENT : 9/10


15 mm diameter with medium thickness of it's limbal ring quite enhance my look and make a super cute, round and bigger dolly eye. the enlargement is really perfect for my dolly-eye-look.. i really love this lens
UURRGGGGHHHH... can you spot how lovely the red is?

 3. COLOR : 9/10


i really love how the red appear in my eyes. The black color blend so well in my eyes, so you just see the red show up beautifully


however, this lens will appear "red" only in a bright area or outdoor, but when you are in the low light area or shady place, this lens will appear such a grey lens


4. COMFORT : 9/10
as any other Vassen lens, this is also has a very great comfort level, though i need to struggle in the first 20 seconds after putting the lens on my eyes, but after that this lens is so friendly with my eyes..


GEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZ....!!! how i love this lens.. it makes my eyes sooooooo round and cute









Generally, red lens will make you look a bit like alien, vampire or other creepy creature, but HEEEYYY..!!! why do i feel i'm more cute with this lens? #excuse me #wuuuutttt #slapped


image


FOTD :
image Lioele Skinfix Twincake #21 Ivory Beige image (review HERE)
image Maybelline Fit Me Concealer #Sand Sable image
image Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer #Light image
image Eyeliner : MAD liquid eyeliner #Pandoraimage
imageEyebrow : MAD Indelible gel brow #Red Head image
image Contact Lens : Vassen Hanabi Red image
imageLipsense : Blu-Red - Pink Ice - Glossy Gloss image

image












for you who wanna have this lens, im no longer can order vassen contact lens, but dont worry since there are I.Fairy and Luxury Babe which have the exactly same design as this ^^

NOTE
It may have different result in your eyes regarding to each eye's sensitivity level
this is purely my experience using this brand, you may have different result
Order :
FB : Dreamie Chuppa (www.facebook.com/dreamie.chuppa)
IG : @depth_dreamie ; @dreamiechu
Line@ : @HXN9500o

Regards,
Depth ~ Dreamie
 : www.facebook.com/dreamie.chuppa
: @depth_dreamie
 Instagram : @depth_dreamie ; @depthalcyon ; @dreamiechu
 Line : depth_dreamie
 Line@ : @HXN9500o
Path : Depth Dreamie

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts