Peripera Ink velvet - 01 Sellout Red

i love PERIPERA since long time ago when they launch their water tint... Hooohhohooo.. I have tried some of their products before and now they launch other lip products.. There are several series such as the colorfit tint water gel, velvet tint, airy velvet, vivid tint water, water tint, and the latest one is cloud velvet

I bought 01 - Sellout Red, 13 - Charming Coral and 14 - Beauty Peak Rose (i'll make separate post for other ya) from the ink velvet collection which claimed as a matte, light weight, creamy, long lasting and highly intensely pigmented lip products imageimageof course those things made me really wanna make a try on it hoohhoooo Besides, i found it comes in a very affordable price (or i can say it's soooooo cheap) and it has soooooooooo beautiful shades as well ahahhahhaa 

Nah, for my first review of this peripera ink velvet, i'll review the 01-Sellout Red 


The bright red

The lipstick comes in cute little plastic container,, eerrrrr.... it looks like a baby milk bottle (LOL) and the packaging's colour is the same as the lipstick colour so it's easy to identify what shade inside. 
 

They have a doe foot applicator which i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the most as it makes the tint easy to apply, and it also has a cap that looks like an eye drop applicator


 the soft-plush doe-foot applicator
but, the applicator always pull out so many products with it, so it gets a bit messy when i apply the lipstick in just one swipe. Usually i only apply some dots on my lips, then blend it with my lip brush

 aaaahhhh c'mon i just can't skip red lipstick ahhahahahhaa.. this one has similar color to my JEFFREE STAR REDRUM (but my redrum has more deep red color, this one is brighter)

Please excuse the not-perfect application (i'm not a professional ahahhahaaha)~ but lemme show you how it looks on my lips.

see how it looks soooooooooooo nice? 



 
 OMG..!! i looooovvvveeeeeee this product..!! it is as it's claimed
HEEEELLLLLLLL YEEEAAAAAA..!!! it's so pigmented, so creamy and so light weight
The color shows up sooooo beautifully even when i applied just a lil product on my lip


it is not a liquid lipstick i can say, but more into a creamy lipstick which sooooo easily to blend and glides so nicely, feels soooooo smooth and velvety... OMG.. i really love the texture
Moreover, this peripera has a sweet candy scent


when completely dry, it has a matte finish and stain a bit (which still okay for me). Also i think this peripera ink velvet is moist enough on me. it doesn't make my lip have some serious issues that i hate such as flaky or chap or sticky


is it long wearing?
Periperi states that this is a long wearing lip product, well, it does last longer than any matte lipstick or tint in the same price. and, if i dont do anything (especially eating and drinking activities), it can last for about 6 hours which is greeeeaaaaattttt rite?
Another great thing, because this is a kind of tint, so it does leave a stain on my lip, so even after the product gone (but not completely), i still can see a bit color stain on my lip
C O N C L U S I O N :
I REALLY IMPRESSED WITH THESE LIPSTICKS..!!!! I always do like a lot peripera products and this lipstick will absolutely be on  my pouch everywhere. They are so easy to apply, glide so nice and smooth, so creamy, so hella pigmented, so light weight, not sticky and stay in my lip for couple of hours. AMAZING isn't it? moreover, it is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cheap
what i dislike is just the applicator brings out a bit too much of the product, but it's not a big problem for me, i guess


i wanna try the airy and the cloud velvet next time
Any one has already have it? please share ur experience with me, i'd love to hear



  

 
NOTE
It may have different result on you
this is purely my experience using this brand, you may have different result
No compensation about this review and i am in no way influenced

Order :
FB : Dreamie Chuppa (www.facebook.com/dreamie.chuppa)
IG : @depth_dreamie ; @dreamiechu
Line@ :@HXN9500o (@ included)

image
Regards,
Depth ~ Dreamie
image : www.facebook.com/dreamie.chuppa
: @depth_dreamie
 Instagram : @depth_dreamie ; @depthalcyon ; @dreamiechu
Line@ : @HXN9500o

Comments

Popular Posts