Peripera Ink Velvet : #13 Charming Coral & #14 Beauty Peak Rose

Another Peripera Ink Velvet swatch, and this time is from their new collection shade
#13 - Charming Coral
#14 - Beauty Peak Rose


Last time, i make a review about Peripera Ink Velvet 01 Sell Out Red
You can check my posting HERE




 
this is the swatch of the products on my hand


 13 - Charming Coral
the color is a bit like milky strawberry color. i love this kinda color since it's not too bright. when i only use charming coral, it will make my lips appears as a natural pink.. soooooo pretty ahhahaha

14 - Beauty Peak Rose
it's like a terracotta nude color. NAAAAHHHHH this color is soooo suitable for you who have a medium-dark skintone
i love to mix both of them when i use that since i can have my fave color on my lips
These are the swatch when i mix them
i apply 14 - beauty peak rose first then coat it with 13- charming coral









image

Comments

Popular Posts