Luxury Babe 66 Brown - My Melody [Review]

Any of you a big fans of MY MELODY? well, Luxury Babe have this pattern ahahahha imageimage it's kinda cute to have MY MELODY in my lens i think, so i decided to take one of the lens imageimage well, actually i shud post this review long long time ago.. but i was not in a mood to make this review.. gomeeeeennnnn

if you ever know, hello kitty pattern are the first SANRIO character that was printed in a contact lens pattern. Nah, i guess, the one and only brand that has another SANRIO character as it's pattern is LUXURY BABE... ahahahha.. this brand never fail to steal my money away for their cute lenses.. imageimage


Diameter : 17 mm
Water Content : 45 %
Life Span : 12 months
Color Avail : grey, brown, blue, violet
Power/Prescription : 0-6.00

REVIEW 

1. DESIGN :

 it's a 2 tones contact lens with a brown-yellowish color as the main color and a black MY MELODY (and also the mini flower ahahahha) pattern, also a minimal outer ring. well.. IT'S CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...!!! imageimageimage



 imageimageimageSO CUUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE imageimage

2. ENLARGEMENT :


for a 17 mm contact lens, i think it's not gimme any dramatic enlargement as i want, well, it's such im wearing a 15-16 mm contact lens. But this lens still bigger than my bare eye, so yeaaaaaaa.. i still have my dolly-eye look with this lens. Moreover, this lens makes my eyes look rounder and more shiny.. Dreamie accept..!! imageimage HAHAHAHA


i try my best to catch the pattern (actually, because of my dark eyeball, the my melody pattern is so difficult to catch)




dont worry about this pattern, it's not visible at all from a far imageimage

3. COLOR :


sometimes, you can easily spot the brown-yellowish in a place that is quite bright but most of the time, this lens tends to appear as a black lens. So dont worry about look like alien or something. The my melody pattern only can be seen if you really look closely into my eyes.. Hohoohhoho.. i love how the color and pattern blend perfectly into my eyes. well, i can wear this lens to work and for my daily HOHOHOHOHOO



4. COMFORT :

 i have no problem using luxury babe contact lens


FOTD :
image Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder #Translucent image
image Maybelline Age Rewind Dark Circle Concealer #Medium & #Light image
image Eyeliner : MAD liquid eyeliner #Pandora (upper eyeliner), NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil #Yogurt (bottom eyeliner) image
imageEyeshadow : Lorac Pro Palette 3 image
imageEyebrow : Mad gel brown #Redhead image
image Eyebrow Mascara : Canmake #02 image
image Contact Lens : Luxury Babe 66 Brown image
image Lipsense : Peripera Ink Gelato #08 Black Tea with Milk  image

image
Photobucket

Repurchase LUXURY BABE 66 http://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z479/lolehhe/Rilakkuma%20gifs/tumblr_m2zu2shdjq1qid2nw_zps409441aa.gif?t=1368979394
 i love how this lens looks so natural on me, moreover, it makes my eyes rounder and more beautiful image yet, it's diameter isn't my fave thing, but i guess i'm still okay with that image i wanna try the grey one image please stay tune image

NOTE
It may have different result on you. This is purely my experience using this brand, you may have different result.No compensation about this review and i am in no way influenced

image

Comments

Popular Posts