REVIEW : DUEBA PRINCESS NUDY BLUE


Closer look in my my eyes (luv the blue sparkle..it covers my black eyes perfectly ♥o♥)

•○• REVIEW •○•

• LENS :dueba as usual,,rada tebel *dikit* dibanding ama lens lainnya XD

• DESIGN (8/10) : nudy biasa..many sparkle but i dunno why..love the nudy design so much..ahhahaah..sparkle na lebi tebel dibanding ama nudy2 lain yg pernah q punya..it almost like GEO super nudy blue

• COLOUR (9/10) : so bright in outdoor the blue sparkle perfectly make my eyes turns into blue..ahahaha~
in indoor, though in a lil bit dark room,,warna biru na masi nampak,,meskip jg biru tua..koawkwaokwaoko...luv it..!! >u<
though the blue is so bright,,it's not alien look..that why q sukaaaaaa bgt ama motif nudy it blends perfectly in my eyes ♥o♥

• ENLARGEMENT (7/10) : 14,7mm make my eyes bigger *of course* dolly look..!!

• COMFORT (9/
10) : as usuaaaalll...dueba with its' 38% water content.....enaaaaakkkk!!XDD dipake seharianpun enaaakkk

• OVERALL (8/10) : really luv the comfort (bcz i have sensitive eye), the colour, the design n enlargement

THANK'S FOR VISITING
Regard,
Dreamie Chuppa

 (click on the image for bigger image)

Comments

Popular Posts