Gift from Kangaroo Land

Yehaaaaaawwww...!!!
Today i'm sooooo over happy (\ ´▽`)/ ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

why?
today is the first day of raindrop in my town after a supa dupa long dry season
So a couple months ago were a very hot temperature in my town
 it increased soooooo,, people were complaining and cursing all the time about the weather
(ヽ `д´)ヽ`д´)ヽ`д´)/ Aaaaa!!
but thank's God, today He gives us a rain we've been hoping for a long time
\(´▽`)/ \(´▽`)/ \(´▽`)/

but,, that's not the main reason why i'm happy
(っˆヮˆ)っ wakakakkaka
there's still another reason..aaahahhaha

this afternoon, when i reached home after hanging out with my friend in town
the guard man of my housing gave me a little package
i had no idea what package it was, because i didn't think that i was purchasing something on any online shops
when i saw the shipper,, it was YUSE
eh..?? she didn't tell me anything that she would send some stuff to me
usually, when she wanna send something for me, she'll inform me
but this time,, she TELL ME NOTHING  (˚----̩̩-̩̩˚)

okaayyysss,, so this is named SURPRISED fellas (in case you dont know)
(¤ `д´)•`д´)•`д´)┌┛┌┛┌┛☆)`з’) *triple kick


i kept guessing what it would be (´⌣`ʃƪ)
would it be another cosmetic stuffs..?? (っˆヮˆ)っ aahhahaah
(人’∀’) that would be nice...akowkwoakwoka
 
about YUSE, she is one of my besties
but she doesn't stay in the same town as me
we are separated by distance because i have to move every 3-4 years


back to topic
she had send me lots of gifts every time she went back from a trip~ ♥(>̯┌┐<)
(but i never bought her a gift ヽ(´Д`; )ノ *shame of me (" `з´)_,/*(x,☉") tuktuk)
2 years ago, she sent me a dollywink liquid eyeliner \(≧∇≦)/
well,, i was soooooooooooo excited at that time because i'm a huge fan of dollywink products, especially for the liquid eyeliner

last year,, after went back from HK she sent me an ultraaaaaa cute lipgloss from HEAVY ROTATION

OMG..!! the gloss was supaaaaaaaaaaaaaa prettyyyyyyy
supaaaaa lovelyyyyy..!!


the gloss comes in transparent pink with soft pink sparkle as well
the tip brush is soooo cuuuteeeeee
reminds me of white bunny aaakkaka


Curious what the inside of my gift from her?
me either, so i ripped off the package and found a brown leather purse

yaaaapppzzz,, she just went back from Aussie and she purchased me this stuff
aaawwwwww...!! so sweeeettt of her
:* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* hundreds kisses from me
ヽ(*´∀`)ノヾ(´^ω^)ノ♪

the front side
a dark brown genuine leather purse,, supaaaa soft leather

 the tag


the backside
there are 2 zippers, in the middle and in the top of the purse

tadaaaaaaaaaaaaa..!! i can keep my cards here
 bwaaaaaaaaaaaa....
aaakakakaakakaa.. i can keep my coins or money here


though i never went to Aussie, but this gift can represent how was the Kangaroo skin look a like and feel
(i guess you'll thrown me a desk (ノ`m´)ノ ~┻━┻ )
 it still smells a leather,, is that also how Aussie's smell or even a Kangaroo's smell?
bwaaaakakakakakka *silly me

 
by any chance
..`.•.,(¯`•´¯)
…(¯`•´¯)T•´
….`•.H.•´
(¯`•´¯)
.. .A•.,(¯`•´¯)
…(¯`•´¯)N•´
….`•.K,•´
(¯`•´¯)
.`.Y •.,(¯`•´¯)
…(¯`•´¯)O•´
….`•.U.•´
(¯`•´¯)
.`.SO†?.,(¯`•´¯)
…(¯`•´¯)M•´
….`•.U,•´
…….(¯`•´¯)
. ..(¯`•´¯)C•´
….`•.H,•´
…….I.
…….I.
…….I.
..(‘ ” ” ()..
(“( ‘o’ , )
(“)(“)(,,)
a big kiss for you, YUSE


have a fabulous day


thank's for passing by

Regards,
Depth ~ Dreamie

Comments

Popular Posts