Peripera Water and Milky #Orange

So if you follow my previous post, you'll know that i supaaaaaa dupaaaaaaaaa addicted to LIP TINT  rite now  wkakwkkwkawa 
it's so easy to use and will not stain in any glass or spoon or clothes image moreover, it's long lasting and create a very natural lippie  color which makes me more and more looooooooooooooooooooooooooove it  

so far,, i'm already satisfied with one of Korean products named PERIPERA image
wanna try another brand.. YES OF COURSE laaaaaaaa... 
i wanna try BENETINT, LIOELE POP TINT at the most,, yet i already had NATURE REPUBLIC wkakwkkawk 



in the first time, Peripera released 3 shades of water tint : cherry (red), pink and orange
and recently, Peripera added 2 new shades


upper : *NEW SHADE* #4 mandarin juice, #5 candy juice
bottom : #1 Cherry juice, #2 Pink juice, #3 orange juice

i use Peripera Water Tint in Cherry (red) Juice and Orange Juice, for me both colors work the best  in my lippie  while the pink tends to turn into a bit fuscia in my lippie 
you can see my preview of the product HERE

i ever made a review on my Red Juice, HERE
i absolutely love how the red color leaves my lippie  in a very fresh color デコメ of cute emoticons

,
,
,
,
,

and from a couple month ago i started using the orange juice 
why i said the orange one work best on my lippie  as well
because it leaves my lippie in coral (soft pink as well) which is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo pretty.. gimme an innocent and younger look デコメ of emoticons (* / □ \ *) cute girl and boy *excuse meeehhh*
but,, the color doesn't stay as long as my red juice, it will turn into a combination of soft pink and a bit orange hint slowly Deco-mail pictograms of various and it will absolutely turns into pink...wakakakakakakaa 
that makes me started to look at it's sibling *slapped* the milky tint




Left : MILKY TINT # Peach
Right : WATER TINT # Orange

milky tint has a higher and slimmer bottle made from plastic, while the water tint has more chubby and shorter bottle from glass 
(for safely reason, i love milky tint bottle wakkaakakakak  i tend to drop everything  )

i guess water tint has more liquid 


from the texture, of course there's an obvious different Deco-mail pictograms of Rilakkuma
milky tint is a bit lumpy (and tends to dry longer than my water tint) and has softer color when applied into my lippie  yet (again) it will turn into soft pink after a lil while


Swatch
UPPER : MILKY TINT # Peach
BOTTOM : WATER TINT # Orange
(the water tint swatch dries faster than the milky tint swatch Deco-mail pictograms of Rilakkuma)
Milky tint takes longer time to dry when the product is applied in my hand, yet water tint has more matte and vibrant color


Swatch : MILKY TINT # Peach

me myself prefer to use the water tint because it is more long lasting than milky tint and also more saving since i just need a very little of it's product to cover my whole lippie , while milky tint needs more products for my whole lippie 

now let's see when the products is applied in my lippie 

My bare lippie  + lip balm

My bare lippie  + lip balm + peripera water tint #orange

so lovely pink rite.. while the red one will have more reddish result image
but, it's not so orange because my bare lips is a bit darker,, it left my lippie  in a soft pink hint color
yet, as i said, because i don't get the orange color so obvious visible in my lippie so i tried to combine both of the product when i applied them... HAHAHAHAHA 

TADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.....
image

My bare lippie  + lip balm + water tint + milky tint #peach
it turns into a supaaaaaa dupaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hilarious peach color image


Repurchase..??
A BIG YEEEESSSSS...!! 
i wanna try the new variant as well (Peripera Water Tint #4 Mandarin Juice)



Thank's for passing by 
image

Regards,
Depth ~ Dreamie

Comments

Popular Posts