The Body Shop - Born Lippy Lip Balm #Strawberry


recently, i added a new lip balm from The Body Shop into my lip balm collection 
this lip balm really grabbed my attention because of the smell HAHAHHAAA 
The Body Shop - Born Lippy Lip Balm #Strawberry image

let's see 



there are some variants of it,, but i chose strawberry  because it had a lovely reddish pink color * Emoticons * デコメ of the same face as well when i tried the tester in their counter,, moreover, it had the strongest smell among all variant * Emoticons * デコメ of the same face as well
the scent attracted me the most,, aaahahhhaa  It smells supa amazing 
such a strawberry syrup or a kiddie tooth paste i guess 
aahahahhaa  so you can imagine how lovely is the smell..?? デコメ of emoticons (* / □ \ *) cute girl and boy
for you who don't pretty love a strong fragrance near you nose,, dont you worry though the smell is a bit strong,, but it will completely disappear a couple second after applying this stuff onto your lippie デコメ of emoticons (* / □ \ *) cute girl and boy


the packaging comes in a transparent small plastic pot,, which is good because i tend to drop everything
ahhaahahah ,, so this lip balm will absolutely save when i accidentally drop it デコメ of emoticons (* / □ \ *) cute girl and boy
yaaaa,, the packaging is far from the word CUTE or EXPENSIVE packaging,, yet it's pretty safe for a sloppy person like me デコメ of emoticons (* / □ \ *) cute girl and boy


consistency was surprisingly thick, but not sticky, really creamy, smooth, and nice 

now let's see my lippie condition


see... it's absolutely terrible.. デコメ of cute emoticons OMG 
it's sooooooooooo dry and ready to peel off every time 
my upper lippie has different color (darker) than my bottom lippie デコメ of cute emoticons


a couple minutes after using it, the lip balm started to moist my dry lippie 
i love to rub my bottom lippie using my upper lippie, hahahahaha 

as you can see that the balm gives me a hint of reddish pink color that looks transparent on my lips, and of course a bit glossy effect,, it really nice to see that my lippie in reddish pink.. it seems healthy image

i read many reviews said that this lip balm makes the lip even more and more dry
i also experienced it in the first couple of days ,, my lippie became more dry than before ,, it's so easy to be peeled off,, aaaaaaaaa....  it's such a goosebumps for me ,, i even asked to some of my friends who ever used this stuff as well,, most of them said that this lip balm is no good,, but then i thought i already purchased it,, and the stuff is kinda a lot,, so i decided to keep using this lip balm no matter what 

another thing i found when applying this lip balm (on my dry lippie),, i faced a difficulty when i had to use my lip tint.. this lip balm can't let my lip tint blends easily image.. they seems refuse each other bzzzzzzz 

,
,
,
,
,

But surprisingly, after i used it for more than a week,, i was no longer experienced that ,, my lippie was getting better and better  (but i have to use it regularly) maybe this lip balm needs a lil time to moist my lippie  it's not an instant result as i wish #silly me デコメ of emoticons (* / □ \ *) cute girl and boy

I'm not (a bit) happy with the effectiveness of this product. It doesn't last pretty long on my lippie,,
yett it's supa creamy and smooth,, and not forgetting about the smell,, it's supaaaaa dupaaaaaa lovely smell HAHAHHAAHAAHAHAAH 


my lippie *in the night* after about 3 weeks using the lip balm *sorry for the blurry*
it's much more better than the first time, less dry area


and this is my lippie in the next morning 
look sooooooooooooooooooooooo lovely imageimageimageデコメ of emoticons (* / □ \ *) cute girl and boy

the price was good and so was the packaging
thing that i hate,, the balm is not moisturizing my lippie as much as my other lip balms and i have to dip my finger.. GEEEEEEZZZZZZZ.. デコメ of cute emoticons

Repurchased...?? Deco-mail pictograms of various
ummmm Deco-mail pictograms of various i guess not 
i just love the smell but this lip balm doesn't moisture my lippie as my other lip balms..


Thank's for passing by


Regards,
Depth ~ Dreamie

Comments

Popular Posts