Liptints' Haul : Benetint, Lioele, Peripera


wanna share about my April lip tint's hauls.. ahahhahaa 
This was my new LIP TINT photo 0123293b662ab9607f4caac354d15245.gif that i purchased while my lappie broke down 
last time i ever make a review for Peripera Water Tint #1 Cherry Juice, #3 Orange juice, and Milky #2 peach
you can see my review on Cherry juice - HERE
orange juice and milky juice - HERE

and,, i dunno that i've ordered,,1,,2,,3,,4,, and 5 (OMG imageimageimage ) new liptints

i try to make some review of these my new babies
here they are (please excuse my lippie) 



Left - Right : Peripera Water tint #4 Mandarin Juice - #5 Candy Juice - Lioele #1 Cherry Tint - Lioele #3 Orange Tint - Benetint

Here is the swatches image



,
,
,
,
,
,

let's see my new babies one by one 


imageBENETINTimage


(as you already know) Benetint's applicator is like a nail polish brush
with this kind of applicator, you can't use it in a rush eeewww 
moreover, the applicator is a bit tickled my lippie ahahahahahhah 

swatch on my lippie


it creates a very sheer pink color on my lippie  almost have no different with my bare lippie 
well,, the color is so sweetly pink, but it's so sheer (my lippie is kinda dark) i prefer to use red shade than pink shade,, i guess cha cha tint will result better on my lippie 
one thing that i love from Benetint デコメ of emoticons (* / □ \ *) cute girl and boy it doesn't make my lippie more dry and flacky デコメ of emoticons (* / □ \ *) cute girl and boy
yet, however how many times i apply the lip tint, it always disappears within 30 minutes so i have to re-apply it over and over again  moreover the rosy fragrance is a bit strong,, and it's kinda disturb me...



imageLIOELE POP TINTimage
image#1 CHERRY TINTimage



i've been eyeing this product for a long time ago kwaokwoakwokaow  honestly this lip tint is the first lip tint that i wanna try but....................................... it's to pricey for me to buy so i just patiently wait until one day  this lip tint is on SALE in Lioele's official website owakowkaokwoakow 
finally,,, finally,, finallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy  WOOOO - HOOOOO 


as Benetint, Lioele cherry tint's applicator is such a nail polish brush 
 i find the same problem with my Benetint when applying the product onto my lippie, i have to apply it very carefully and slowly,, not suitable for you who always in a rush *me either*

The product is not water consistency, it's more thick (such a gel)

swatch on my lippie


:icon0inuloveplz:
the color result is like my peripera cherry tint, but this lioele gives some glossy effect a moment after it's applied. the red color gives my lippie a supa dupa beautiful red result 

the color lasts for about 2 hours, it tends a bit faster to disappear compared to my peripera tint,, i guess it's because of the consistency,, yet it cause no dryness or flacky onto my lippie



image#3 ORANGE TINTimage



 the orange tint is supaaaaaa dupaaaaaaaaaaaa sheeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrr 

it gimme a pale lippie look (i dunno how to describe it)



imagePERIPERA WATER TINTimage


these two colors are the latest color peripera released for their water tint
the color is soooooooooooooooo sweet la~ 

i love this kind of applicator, it works the best for me,, no need to worry if you are in a rush


image#4 MANDARIN JUICEimage


some of you probably ask the different between orange juice and mandarin juice


Left : Peripera Watertint #3 Orange Juice
Right : Peripera Watertint #4 Mandarin Juice

Orange juice has clearer stuff while mandarin juice is more dense *IMO*
of course it has a different result as well
mandarin juice gimme more orange result than orange juice which tends to be more pink in my lippie, you can see my review HERE

Peripera Watertint #4 Mandarin Juice's swatch on my lippie

:icon0inuloveplz:
it's more orangeeeeeeeeeeeee  sweet orange,, as it's name,,,,,,,,,,, MANDARIN (reminds me of Mandarin Orange's color eh~)



image#5 CANDY JUICEimage


the liquid seems like fluorescent (i swear)

swatch on my lippie

:icon0inuloveplz:
the result is almost as same as my benetint, but peripera #5 candy juice gimme more pinky lippie
*IMO* this kind of color will show up in a very fair lippie's color

among all of those,, my fave  : Lioele Pop Tint #1 Cherry and both Peripera Watertint 

and for the special closing, i've gathered all my lippie (wkawkkawkakkawk  #punch )

:icon0inuloveplz:
may i know your fave among these...??


image



Regards,
Depth ~ Dreamie

Comments

Popular Posts