Lipsense : Summer Sunset, Luv it, Glossy

as i said before that i've purchased some new shade of lipsense aahahahhaa  i'm too addicted to this stuff right now image you can check my previous post - HERE
you'll find why i love this product so much now

let's take a look into my holly grail image


glossy gloss - Luv It - Summer Sunset


Luv It - real product is more pinky than this, a bit shimmer
you can see my swatch HERE


Summer Sunset - it's a red base color which very natural for my lippie if i coat it as a base.. it change my dark lippie into a very healthy reddish pink lippie


,
,
,
,
,

Some Swatches and combinations on my lippie image




:icon0inuloveplz: i love this combination so much imageimageimage hohohoohhoo 




you have to apply lipsense in 3 layer in order to keep the color a whole day in your lippie
so try to mix some colors when applying it, you'll have a very lovely several color results then 


image



Regards,
Depth ~ Dreamie

Comments

Popular Posts