Beauty Hauls : October 2013

ah lately i've been busy packing and doing this and that before i moved back to my old place  so sorry for neglecting my blog for a while 
and after long time not posting about haul, now i come back with my October hauls hahaha 

[picts spam detected] 


1. Real Technique Core Set
2. Etude Lash Perm All Shockara
3. Tony Moly Intense Care Syn-ake Hydro Gel Mask
4. Cetaphil Oily Skin Cleanser
5. Tony Moly Intense Care Syn-ake Eye Mask
6. Lioele Secret Pore HD Powder
7. Y.E.T Starlit Day Waterproof Crayon Eyeliner #Real Brown
8. Peripera Smoothie Waterproof Pencil Eyeliner #Golden Peach
9. Peripera Smoothie Waterproof Pencil Eyeliner #Night Blue
10. The History of Whoo Soo Hwan Essence
11. The History of Whoo Repair Cream
12. The History of Whoo Seol CC Cream
13. The History of Whoo Spot Brightening Ampoule
14. Lorac Pro Palette

Let's see one by one
Real Technique Core Set







Etude Lash Perm Shockara


it comes in a black - shocking pink packaging
the tube is chubbier then my Lioele Bubi Mascara,, does it mean there will be more stuff in ithttp://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z479/lolehhe/Rilakkuma%20gifs/tumblr_m2zu2shdjq1qid2nw_zps409441aa.gif?t=1368979394
i don't know hahahahaa 



this type of wand (IMHO) will not cause a glumpy and thick result on your lashes when you apply it because it is so slim and easily to control. Moreover, it can reach the shortest lashes

Review : HERE

Tony Moly Intense Care Syn-ake Hydro Gel Mask and Tony Moly Intense Care Syn-ake Hydro Gel Eye Mask

syn-ake is really popular right now as it's claimed containing anti wrinkle 
this eye patch is supa dupa thick,, i can use this pair twice during my sleeping time, usually the other eye patch will shrink and become soooooo dry in just a couple of hours,, but this eye patch is great..imageimage but i still don't see the result for my dark circle 







Eyeliner : (swatch)
Y.E.T Starlit Day Waterproof Crayon Eyeliner #Real Brown
Peripera Smoothie Waterproof Pencil Eyeliner #Golden Peach , #Night Blue


i use Y.E.T starlit Brown for a couple of times, it smudged in my very oily eyelid, and even it moved into my under eye, ruin my eyes image good news, it's waterproof

and i use peripera in Golden peach for my under eye, it creates a very beautiful shiny blink color

Lioele Secret Pore HD Powder


this is my 2nd purchase on this powder  i've been using this powder for more than 8 months and i really satisfied (even amazed) with the result i get  it's really make my face looks so flawless and matte. As you know that ima big fans of Lioele products and this powder really stole my heart 

the powder is supa dupa ultra light. it makes me feel that i'm wearing nothing on my face but it really has a great result


TOP SECRET FOR A FLAWLESS SKIN imageimageimage
YES IT IS..imageimage http://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z479/lolehhe/Rilakkuma%20gifs/tumblr_m8oks42sfY1qid2nw_zps32642cc9.gif?t=1368979444http://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z479/lolehhe/Rilakkuma%20gifs/tumblr_m8oks42sfY1qid2nw_zps32642cc9.gif?t=1368979444http://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z479/lolehhe/Rilakkuma%20gifs/tumblr_m8oks42sfY1qid2nw_zps32642cc9.gif?t=1368979444

do you believe it only contains of SILICA for it's ingredientshttp://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z479/lolehhe/Rilakkuma%20gifs/tumblr_m2zu2shdjq1qid2nw_zps409441aa.gif?t=1368979394


supa soft puff is included.. this puff is extremely suitable for applying the powder into my skin. i prefer use it's puff instead of powder brush since i think there will be so much stuff will waste away when i use powder brush (please correct me if i'm wrong)


Result..http://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z479/lolehhe/Rilakkuma%20gifs/tumblr_m2zu2shdjq1qid2nw_zps409441aa.gif?t=1368979394
this powder makes my face into a matte finishing look and controls my sebum though not for a whole day, but by using this, my face can stay matte for more than 6 hours from becoming oily http://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z479/lolehhe/Rilakkuma%20gifs/tumblr_m8oks42sfY1qid2nw_zps32642cc9.gif?t=1368979444http://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z479/lolehhe/Rilakkuma%20gifs/tumblr_m8oks42sfY1qid2nw_zps32642cc9.gif?t=1368979444

Cetaphil - Oily Skin Cleanser (oily skin)



found this hilarious product in Guardian's rack 
it completely removes away my sebum and dirt, it left my face in a very moist condition

Review will be given in other post

The History Of Whoo :
- Soon Hwan Essence
- Spot Brightening Spot Ampule
- Repair Cream
- Whitening CC Sun Cream


bought these to replace my previous skincare, lately i didn't have any idea, suddenly i had acne prone mostly in my fore head, and that's kinda disturbing me. so after asking here and there, i decided to change my skincare. and yeaaaaaaa.. after about 2 months, it's getting better

and now i love using CC Cream instead of BB cream due to it's oil control 

review of these products will be given in other post

and my last stuff which made me couldn't sleep and stop thinking about it 

Lorac Pro Palette





i love this palette from the first time i saw it hohohhoooo image i've been looking for it's review and i found soooooooo many great reviews which made me want it more and more akwkakwakw http://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z479/lolehhe/tumblr_lyx2s7bA9e1qcfn0j.gif

and yaaaaaaaaa,,, those are my October hauls imageimage
Regards,
Depth ~ Dreamie

 Twitter : @depth_dreamie
 Instagram : @depth_dreamie
Line : @depth_dreamie

Comments

Popular Posts