Vassen Forest Gray

actually i planned to post this review looooooooooooooooooooooooonngg time ago  but i completely forgot i've prepared this because i was too anxious in reviewing another thing (whuuuutttt~~~~ ) akwkakwkakw  #slapped 

This is my first vassen lens  i was pretty curious since my supplier said that Vassen is under the same company with i.fairy and kimchi lens image (correct me if i'm wrong)
And i often read many bloggers made a review about this brand, it made my curiousity become more and more because mostly said this brand is sooooooo comfort to wear and tends to have more various beautiful and (sometimes) weird designs woakwkaowkowk  
but among those weird designs, i'd like to try the most natural design first HOHOHOHOOH 

Bad news
i no longer can order Vassen from my supplier  so this is my first and last vassen 


Brand : Vassen
Seri : Forest
Color : Gray

Diameter : 16mm
Water Content : 42%
B.C : 8.6
Disposable : 1 year

imageREVIEWimage

1. DESIGN : 8/10
mostly 3 tones contact lens will have this kind of design  it's a usual 3tones lens with a soft yellow, soft grey and soft black (eh?) as it's limbal ring  this design will absolutely attract my attention

though my friends said it a bit creepy  but i really love the design and the grey is so lovely  image


i really dont have any idea why this design is named FOREST 





 will it gimme a beautiful look.. i'm so excited to try image

2. ENLARGEMENT : 8/10
15 mm contact lens, will i love it
YAAPPZZ.. though 16 mm is the most perfect diameter for my eye, but 15 mm contact lens is kinda okay la ahahhaha  and as usual,  minimal outer ring will not cause an obvious enlargement, but it's pretty make a different comparing with my bare eye because of the popping color 


3. COLOR : 9/10
surprisingly, it's sparkling so beautifully under the sun  i swear.. the gray completely cover up my black eye ball and turns it into a very natural and adorable grey eyes  more over, it pops up my eyes and changes my look in just a second  supa dupa love it image some of my friends said like a husky


i really love the hallow effect image *i can't count how many times i add LOVE into my sentence*
image LOVE image LOVE image LOVE image



4. COMFORT : 9,5/10
besides the attractive design, the contact lens' comfy is one of the most important thing when i choose to grab any kind of contact lens since i won't use anything that can harm my eyes 
so, when i was informed that this contact lens is under the same manufacture as i.fairy and kimchi, i was soooooo hard not to grab it ahahhahhaa  as you know that i have a very nice experience using i.fairy
more over, so many people out there said that VASSEN lens have a very hilarious comfy level

lemme prove myself about that because other eyes are different with my eyes
and YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....!! it's so damn comfy image i cant barely feel the lens inside my eye
8 hours without redness, dryness, itchy, stingy or a weird feeling or even blurry vision 
sound good huh? price is talking dude.. wkakwkkwkkaw 





DISCLAIMER :
it may have different result in your eyes regarding to each eye's sensitivity level
this is purely my experience using this brand, you may have different result

Bonus Pict :


please ignore my absurd pose #slapped 

FOTD :
image Maybelline Fit Me Concealer #Medium image
image History of Whoo Seol CC Cream image
image Lioele Secret HD Powder image
image Y.E.T Starlit Day Waterproof Crayon Eyeliner #Real Brown image
image Vassen Forest Grey image
image Peripera Watertint #3 Orange Juice image
image Peripera Milky Tint #2 Milky Peach image




Regards,
Depth ~ Dreamie


Comments

Popular Posts