Acuvue (1 Day Acuvue Define) - Natural Shine

Anyone ever try ACUVUEhttp://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z479/lolehhe/Rilakkuma%20gifs/tumblr_m2zu2shdjq1qid2nw_zps409441aa.gif?t=1368979394
this brand is well-known worldwide since the uber hilarious comfort level 

me myself was curious about this brand long time ago, but i always failed to purchase it because of it's price, yeessss... the price is a bit "expensive" for daily contact lens 
but then one day i saw my friend sold some of hers, so i purchased some

1 day Acuvue Define - Natural Shine



it comes in a very simple blister packaging with a white base and blue print
another good news for those who have a careless hand because it comes in blister packagingデコメ of emoticons (* / □ \ *) cute girl and boy

you can get all of the information from the packaging


hellow there 

imageREVIEWimage

1. DESIGN : 5/10


the limbal ring somehow reminds me of geo princess mimi's limbal ring
ummm.. is it more suitable if i say dark grey or pastel black limbal ringhttp://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z479/lolehhe/Rilakkuma%20gifs/tumblr_m2zu2shdjq1qid2nw_zps409441aa.gif?t=1368979394


the transparent part is a bit large


a very simple design with a soft black (or dark grey which a bit transparent) limbal ring with a splatter of caramel colour and a hundreds cute speckles spread around 





aaiisshhh~~ why the print is so far away from the edge 


i doubt this contact lens will gimme a visible enlargement effect
just hopping my iris is not bigger than the contact lens itself 


2. ENLARGEMENT : 2,5/10


you tell me la 

3. COLOR : 3/10


it just like.......................................... Black lens 
well, good news, since it is not a black lens, it won't gimme an intense black eye look since i dislike that
this acuvue still give me a shiny and pretty natural eyeball as it name NATURAL SHINE


4. COMFORT : 10/10

if they claimed by using this contact lens your eyes still can breathe.. YYEESSS IT IS.. 
the comfort level was so insanely hilarious  
i wore this contact lens during my daily activity in AC room for about 5 hours and i had no serious issues even just a redness 


though this acuvue is a bit thick, but it's just like DUEBA, feeling so soft and comfortable in my eyes 
maybe it is simply because this contact lens is one day disposable contact lens so i feel the freshness everyday, and it feels so light in my eyes since there is still no protein clump in the contact lens 


i try to catch the pattern, but it seems so difficult as i got a dark brown eye ball 



BONUS PICTS :

such i dont wearing any contact lens lo 

jusst like it's name (Natural Shine) this acuvue is just like wanna tell everyone out there :
OH HELLO THERE,, THIS GIRL REAL EYES ARE THIS NATURAL and SHINY 


F.O.T.D :
image History of Whoo CC Cream image
image Benefit How to look Perfect in Everything#Light image
image Lioele Secret HD Powder image
image Maybelline Fit Me Concealer #Sand Sable #Medium Moyen image
image Sleek Face Form #Light (Highlighter and bronzer) image
image Mizzu Perfect Wear Eyeliner #Brown image
image Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On #Apathy image
image Contact Lens : Acuvue Natural Shine image
image Lipsense (2x Pink Ice - Glossy Gloss) image

REPURCHASE..http://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z479/lolehhe/Rilakkuma%20gifs/tumblr_m2zu2shdjq1qid2nw_zps409441aa.gif?t=1368979394
regarding it's comfort, i pretty sure i'll repurchase it, but due to it's enlargement effect, i don't think i'll repurchase

NOTE
it may have different result in your eyes regarding to each eye's sensitivity level
this is purely my experience using this brand, you may have different result

Regards,
Depth ~ Dreamie
 Twitter : @depth_dreamie
 Instagram : @depth_dreamie
Line : @depth_dreamie

Comments

  1. Good day,

    Thank you for this review. I have just ordered one of these for myself but still not so sure whether I've made the right choice. I have never used lens before so I'm quite worried about the uncomfortable effects that I'm about to face. Since I've heard that Acuvue is super comfortable, I decided to try this 1-day Natural Shine Acuvue Lens. Besides looking for comfort, I'm also looking to enhance my eye color a bit. But reading your post here it seems like this lens wont really enhance the color of my eyes. My eyes are also dark brown Asian eyes.

    I also have myopia / nearsightedness so my lens have power. Do you wear lens often? Mind sharing a good brand that will give some nice color effect plus comfortable to wear? Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Myza :)

    as i said this contact lens only has 14,2 mm diameter and the printing is pretty far from the edge, so if you hope any dolly look from this Acuvue, you wont have it.. Lol~
    if you wanna make your eyes seem a lil bit bigger, choose at least 14,5 mm contact lens
    For the comfort level, this acuvue has an awesome comfort level i guess since this is the 1-day disposable contact lens, so you will keep wearing the new contact lens everyday and throw away the old one

    i often wear contact lens though ima plano user (actually i have power and astigmatism, but i rather use plano) and so far my fave brands are DUEBA, EYECANDY, I.FAIRY, LUXURY BABE, MIOMI, PANDORA and EOS.. but i've just opened a new pair from MORE contact lens (haven't posted the review yet) it's also comfortable in my eyes..
    but, every eyes has different sensitivity level. The contact lens i've mentioned above might be not as so comfortable as in my eyes. i suggest you to make a trial error to know which brand is comfortable and fit in your eyes ^-^

    kindly contact me
    WA : +62 - 8995693988
    or Line : depth_dreamie
    email : dreamie_chuppa@yahoo.com

    warm regards,
    Depth - Dreamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buylens.hk offer best focus dailies total one, 1 day acuvue define and biofinity multifocal in Hong Kong with reasonable price.

    1 day acuvue define

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts