Funtag Game in Instagram

so,, in the last 2 weeks, me and my friends are playing FUN TAG GAME  in Instagram (IG)
the game was so simple, every game has it's title you have to follow
you just need to take a picture based on what the title is then upload it in ur IG, dont forget to tag your other friends to make it more fun

this is mine from my IG : @depth_dreamie

Title : BARE FACE
so i was challenged to uploaded my bare face, without make up on, without circle lens on
well.. bare face is my speciality hohohohoo 
this is my best bare face ahhahahahaha 


,
,
,

Title : Pop of Pink
This fun tag is a bit hard for me since i have so few pink products, but yeaaaaa.. these are my pink beauty products hohohohoo 


#lioele HD Secret #Powder and skinfix twincake
#eyeliner : #dollywink and #kpalette
#mascara : #kissme heroine volume and curl mascara
#contactlens : #fale #summer #geo #hanabi #fynale#angel #pink
#lipsense #lipsensegloss
#occ #liptar #divine
#aritaum #cushion #tint

,
,
,

Title : Bright n Juicy Lips
uploaded my best bright n juicy lips
maybe for some people, when hearing bright, they will think about RED lippie
but for me, bright is bright with any color.. it just........ BRIGHT


 I'm wearing : #lipsense gold champagne - luv it - gold champagne - glossy

,
,
,

Title : 10 important things during my trip


1. Gadget
2. Camera
3. Cleanser (my fave is Cetaphil)
4. Perfume (i'm in love with Katy Perry Killer Queen at the moment)
5. Loose Powder (my fave is Lioele Secret HD Powder)
6. Lipbalm (Lioele L'cret Lipstick - review HERE)
7. Eyeliner (kiss me herione)
8. Concealer (maybelline fit me concealer #sand sable)
9. Lipsense along with lipsense gloss
10. Contact Lens

it's really fun..
do you play this game as well..http://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z479/lolehhe/Rilakkuma%20gifs/tumblr_m2zu2shdjq1qid2nw_zps409441aa.gif?t=1368979394 show me yours 

Regards,
Depth ~ Dreamie

 Twitter : @depth_dreamie
 Instagram : @depth_dreamie
Line : @depth_dreamie

Comments

  1. I love the way you create posts! Thank you to share them with us!
    Your words and photos are so ... inspiring! Thank you that you are! :-*
    You are my inspiration! You are beautiful! :-*




    Regards,
    Katherine Unique


    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts