OOTD : Zebra Jacket

This time i wanna blog about something new that i just learn in my spare time which only occurs for a few hours in weekend  and since i had just bought a new jacket, so i can use that as my learning material ahhahahhaa 

So this time, it's about my OOTD


since this is my first time to make a blog post about OOTD, please excuse if i made any mess 


one day, when i was browsing on my instagram account, the picture of model wearing this zebra jacket was caught my eye, it's a bit unique *IMO* because it's a rare for me to find a zebra printed, mostly will be a leopard printed

and, hell yea, no need a long time for me to purchase this zebra jacket ahahahaha 

BOUGHT from an account in instagram (@goldenbowlersshop)
when the first time i look at their model's photo using this jacket, i thought this jacket maybe a bit thick (since they didn't write down any material information and generally when you hear the word "Jacket" it's a bit thick and stiff outer) as i usually bought a jacket with baby terry or cotton material which allows it to stand still


so i was a bit shocked when i got my parcel  it's so thin and sleek 
it's more suitable as a cardigan instead of jacket, zipper cardigan 

but because i love the zebra printed pattern i dont give a damn la  hahahahaa 









OOTD :
Zebra Jacket : @goldenbowlersshop (instagram account)
Tank Top : Local store
Belt : Local Store
Jeans : The Jeans House
Necklace : Elizabeth

Note :
the stuffs i wear are BOUGHT with my own money
i made this blog post based on my pure opinion, i'm not in under circumstance to write this
Photos are taken by me myself, if you wanna use them, please contact me and credit them


FOTD :
image Lioele Secret HD Powder image
image Lioele Skinfix Twinpact #23 Natural Beige image
image Maybelline Fit Me Concealer #Sand Sable #Medium Moyen image
image Sleek Face Form #Light (Highlighter and bronzer) image
image Stila Intense Eyeliner #Black image
image Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On #Apathy image
image Contact Lens : Eyecandy Tosca image Review
image Lipsense (3x Caramel Apple - Rose Gloss) image

Have a Good day fellas~ 

Regards,
Depth ~ Dreamie
 Twitter : @depth_dreamie
 Instagram : @depth_dreamie
Line : @depth_dreamie
Path : Depth Dreamie

Comments

Popular Posts