2012 Bday's Presents Part 1

in this early December i celebrated my birthday
GOSH..!! one year passes rapidly..!! lots of things happen and i just feel like it was yesterday

think back for the last one year,, i struggled a lot finishing my study which had been delayed for a few months, struggled to manage what i felt inside, all the emotions and all the pressures
thank's God i can through it all though with lots of tears

but in the last one year, i've learnt so much things
learning how to do a make up, how to manage my emotion, how to be patient when i faced a troublesome situation
i also met new people from outside, had some new friends, new experiences, new looks
i also visited some new places that i've never been there before
many things happen and those things teach me how to be better day by day

like a wise said :
EVERYDAY IS A JOURNEY, EVERYDAY IS A MEMORY

okaaiii,, enough with that before we end up with pile of tears, now let's talk about my birthday prizes that i got

actually,, i never expect anything for my birthday,, any prizes, any surprises or anything
as long as you remember my birthday, it has a big meaning for me, means you still remember me ^^
i appreciate every single wishes for me *throw flower* 


for me prizes and surprises are a bonus, it's a way how you show your love to me
so thank's for everyone who had given me a birthday greetings from my Facebook, BBM, sms, and a call


These are my birthday presents
special thank's to my supa dupa ultra extra loveliest brother, Jiang2, Fandy and Floren
also Miaw Lens :X


let's start

1. Flying Tap

from my youngest brother

a sleeping lamp anyway.. with a changing color lamp
it's so HELL CUTE..!! from the far it seems that the tap is flying in the air,,
and if you wondering what is inside the glass..?? yeaaa,, it's water..!!
and what about the thing stream down from the tap..?? it's also water
and it makes a real sound such as if you let your water run out from your tap

I LOVE HEARING IT'S SOUND..!!





next presents,,

and these are from my brother and floren

what are they..??

1. a very supa dupa ultra extra cute Rilakkuma Mat

it's fur is very smooth and very nice to touch

back side

will i use it..??
i dont think i can let my feet step into this very cute mat
AKWKAKWKAKWK


2. Synthetic Rilakkuma Leather Wallet





3. Rilakkuma Pumping Bottle

4. Rilakkuma mini Stapler

AAHAHAHAHAHAA..!! that's look CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..!!

let's see from the front

seems that the rilakkuma wanna give you a hug,, hiihihhihiii..


and the last one,, this is from one of the online shop in Indonesia
MIAW LENS
she sells so many japanese stuffs,, make up, fashion, contact lens, hair dye, snacks, etc
check out her online shop ^^
good news : she can ship overseas

okaaaaiii

that day, she said the "happy bday" for me
then i said that i'd been eyeing one of her palty bubble foam,, i wanted to buy but my budget was so limited because i'd bought some sale stuff,, so i just told her that actually i wanna buy the palty,, ahhahahaa
(i really didn't have any spesific purposes telling it)
/XD
buuuuuutttt then, she offered me a discount because that was my birthday
AAAWWWWWW.......!!! SO SWEET OF HER....!!!!


and finally,, i said YES..... AWKAKWKAKWKAKW
oh c'moooonnn what kind of person in this world will refuse a discount \:D/
so i made a payment in the same day,, then,, my palty was shipped
HHOHOHOHOHO...
this is the palty's picture i've been eyeing HOHOHOHHOOO...
Tsu -can is always adorable like always

aahh,, to have the same result with the picture of course, first, you have to bleach your hair
but the last time i've bleach my hair and now already have some black roots on it so i wanna cover it up
i know that i will not get the same result as the picture,, but it's alrite~

,
,
,
,
,
and

TADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... this is my palty


and she put a really cute hair pad inside the packaging as my birthday's present
I'M SO SURPRISEEEEEEEDDDDD...!!!!


sstttt,, actually i also wanna buy a hair pad from her,, but i didn't know whether there was a ready stock or i had to join pre order
but then this cute little thing appeared inside my palty,, i was soooo over happy then..!!
YAAAYYYY...!!! THANKYOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUU..... *bows down*


next time, i'll make a review on the palty
can't wait to try..!!


and the last thing i can say,, is
billion thank's for the presents,, and billion thank's for remembering my birthday

Love you




Regards,
Depth ~ Dreamie


Comments

Popular Posts