Today is Christmas

Yaaaaaaa....!! Today is Christmas


in my childhood, i always enjoyed Christmas by watching Home Alone and all the cartoons in the TV, going to the church to have a Christmas Mass with my family after that we had a dinner, and calling my relatives and friends
i always had 2 full weeks of holiday until the New Year

i always hoped to have a chimney inside my house to set a fire and to hang my red socks hoping i would get a present from Santa
hahahahaa,, but in Indonesia,, it's a bit hard to have a chimney inside the house

Until now,, my Christmas tradition is not too different with my childhood except the part of home alone,, hhahaaahahahaha,, but i still watch the cartoons,, i love cartoons

maybe the way you celebrate Christmas is different with me, guys ^^
for those who live outside Indonesia and have 4 seasons, Christmas always associated with snow, winter, extremely low temperature and etc
sometimes i feel a bit envy with the outside living, i wanna see a snow fall,, i just can see the beautiful of it through my TV ahhahahha
honestly,, i wanna play a snow ball AHAHAHAH,, so childish of me..!! :))
but the last time i went to Japan, i saw a mountain of snow in my right and left side, but when i got approach, it's just usual, and dirty eeewwww :s

i also never had a Christmas tree inside the house because i have to move every 3-4 years, it's a bit hard to bring Christmas tree here and there every time we moved, and in my family there is no Christmas swap tradition
i got Christmas swap from my friends in school LOL

but this year, i just got a Christmas swap from one of my friend in Tangerang




TADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...!! i got 2 different flavor of kitkat and BLACK PEARL anti bacterial gel

the black pearl scents so musky,, i love it..!!
thank's makwin,, i LOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE it ^^


btw,, is it different with your tradition..?? ahahaahha
i'd love to hear ^^


but i believe the same thing is,, the Christmas spirit itself
the spirit to welcome our Savior, Jesus Christ


so,, have a very Merry Christmas everyone
Wishing you and your family have a wonderful day not just only today,, but every single day of your life
Enjoy your holiday


Let's spread the spirit of Christmas to every where


  ★*˚°。°*。°*。★*˚°。°*。°˚°★*˚°。°*。°*★*˚°。°*。°*★
  ° * _██_*˚°。°/♥ \*˚°。°*。°*★*˚°。°*。°*★*˚°。°*。°*★
    ˛ . (´• ̮•)*. 。*/♫.♫\*˛.* ˛ _Π_____*˚°。*。°*❤*˚°。°*。°*★
. ° ( . • .) ˛° . /• '♫ '•\.˛*./_______/~\*˚°。°*。°*°*❤ ˚°*★
.* (.. '•'..) *˛ ╬╬╬╬╬˛°.|ç”°ç”°❤|é–€|╬╬╬╬╬*˚°。°*。°* 
★*˚°。°*。°*。★ MERRY CHRISTMAS..!!! ★


MERRY CHRISTMAS 2012

(picture taken from Google)

Regards,
Depth ~ Dreamie

Comments

Popular Posts