My Lens : Dec 2013

you know what, i feel it was a supa dupa fast time running  and now we are almost in the end of this year  Thank's for reading my in this one year  hope you can find useful information and reviews  and this time, which is almost in the end of 2013, i wanna share my contact lens i use for my daily 

as you know that ima contact lens junkie and i cant go out without my contact lens (though ima plano user), and this year i've picked up some varieties and most of them are the design i (almost) never tried before
different from my previous year, this time i have a very variety contact lens design n color 
you can find so many unique pattern from my collection this year http://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z479/lolehhe/149_d.gif

Lemme share them witchu 


Eyecandy Belle Blue Grey
 click for review
price : IDR 150,000

this belle blue grey is one of my fave image the color is sooooo lovely, pop up and somehow natural when i put them in my eyes. The comfort level is supa dupa hilarious image

but, one thing that i hate from eyecandy brand is.....................................................
WHY IT ONLY HAS 6 MONTHS LIFE SPAAAAANNNNNN....imageimage 
i really love the design n color but i just can had them for 6 months only  and i have to repurchase them after 6 months 

Miomi ETRay Blue
 click for review
price : IDR 140,000

looking for a not-so-bright blue contact lens that can give you a very round and round eyeball but looking so natural..http://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z479/lolehhe/Rilakkuma%20gifs/tumblr_m2zu2shdjq1qid2nw_zps409441aa.gif?t=1368979394 this miomi maybe can fulfill your wish image
another of my fave contact lens which gimme a very dolly, big and round eye with blue hint color
this contact lens made my eyes so big and round like a marble  hahahahahaa 
i love how this lens creates an innocent look in my face

Fynale Absolute Ms. Angel Pink
 click for review
Price : IDR 185,000

boring with your usual contact lens color..http://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z479/lolehhe/Rilakkuma%20gifs/tumblr_m2zu2shdjq1qid2nw_zps409441aa.gif?t=1368979394 try this inhuman color, PINK..image
it will definitely give you a new look which can make you sit in front of your mirror starring on your new look all day 
the pink color is not so freakingly vibrant, i can say it is more to bright grey.. ahahhahaa 
i really love the color,  but still need some adjustment with the design
though, this contact lens can change my look immediately after i use them in my eyes 

EOS Neon Brown
 click for review
Price : IDR 135,000

well.. if 3 tones lens is just usual,, try to pick this 4 tones lens which has supaaaaa incredible color 
OMG it's hella cuteeeeee...imageimage this is one of my most fave contact lens that i can wear every day
i really love the color combination. the harsh line is so beautiful from a far 
though it's brown, but it seems black from a far, the color combination shows up beautifully under the sun light or if you stare at it really close 

I.fairy Ruby Green
 click for review
price : IDR 195,000

among my greens lens, this ruby green is my fave green lens so far 
it's simple design combines with the yummy green color and a medium outer ring really creates a beautiful and sweet dolly green eyes in me 
a bit disappointed because the color is not so yummy as if i put them in my lens case
i use my ruby green for my daily as well. it's so damn comfy though it has a big diameter 

Eyecandy Bulle Red Wine
 click for review
Price : 150,000

if you wanna try a red lens but still afraid it will be so shocking, try this eyecandy bulle red wine
the harsh line of it's outer line creates a very natural looking eye, suitable for you who dislike a dolly look 
and not forget about the shy-red-wine color (which is more tend to be brown)
so natural-looking-shy-red-eye 

Vassen Forest Grey
 click for review
Price : IDR 195,000

grey lover..http://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z479/lolehhe/Rilakkuma%20gifs/tumblr_m2zu2shdjq1qid2nw_zps409441aa.gif?t=1368979394 you should try this design
it's so hilarious and make your eyes really alive, the design lets your eyes in a crystalize-blinky-shiny grey 
suitable for a party or daily use if you are boring with your daily look 
i really love the hallow effect which makes my eyes pop up 

Geo Xtra Forest Blue





Price : IDR 105,000

actually this is not my fave lens due to my unfriendly eyes toward this brand  but the color is soooooooo beautiful and sparkling blue  i really adore the blue and the design is so natural as well  the blue and black color combinations blend perfectly in my dark eyes make it seems like my eyes is so naturally blue from a far  if i found another brand but has the same color thickness and characteristic as my Geo Xtra forest, i'll absolutely purchase it 

Luxury Babe 61 Blue
 click for review
Price : IDR 185,000

this very unique combination color between green and blue creates a very beautiful eye color 
it also has my fave diameter which creates a dolly and innocent look  the color reminds me of a peacock somehow ahahahhaha  boring with your usual 3 tones lens? you should try this lens imageimage
i love how it gimme a very beautiful and sparkling peacock eyes 

Bella Eye Lavender Blue
 click for review
Price : IDR 175,000

When i'm boring with my not-too-show-up contact lens color, this Bella eye Lavender Blue is my fave lens ahhahahhaaa  it's color reminds me of my EOS BLYTHEYE BLUE imageimage
it almost have the same blue vibrant color with it 
though it's said had 19,8 mm diameter, but actually this lens only has 15 mm for it's diameter
so don't expect any enlargement, dolly look, bigger eye or what-you-name-it



Actually there are some contact lens not mentioned in above because some were already expired and i lost the rest
They are :
Coco Eye Lavender Green
Dueba Bubble Grey
Dueba Crystal.i Grey
Eyecandy Onyx Cooper

pheeeeewwwwwwwww~~~~~~

i'll post a supa gorgeous lens for my next post..
stay tuned yaaa 




Regards,
Depth ~ Dreamie

 Twitter : @depth_dreamie
 Instagram : @depth_dreamie
Line : @depth_dreamie

Comments

Popular Posts