Senegence : Eyesense #Black

as i work at office, i am required to wear at least a light touch on my face in order to make me look a bit "pretty" (yyeaaaaa,, at least i dont go to work only with my bare face wkkakakakakaka ) so right now i started to buy some make up stuffs 
and one of the most important things in my daily make up is applying eyeliner since it is a vital touch to change the way i look ,also it can make my eyes more rounder and bigger

are you an eyeliner junkie? tired of buying eyeliner and always end in your drawer or even in the trash? dont worry, you're not alone. me either~ ahhaahhaha 

i have tried almost all type of eyeliner. pencil, liquid, pen and gel eyeliner. Due to my amazing oily eyelid, i just can use liquid and pen eyeliner which have the very minimum smudge risk. My last fave pen eyeliner (still my fave till now) is STILA INTENSE AND WATERPROOF EYELINER. But then, i started to know about Senegence, it has a very tempting make up products and skincare which is being popular by one of their products, LIPSENSE. Then one day, my eyes were captivated by the eyeliner and eyeshadow after my addiction to LIPSENSE

Will it as waterproof and smudge proof as the LIPSENSE? that curiosity makes me wanna make a try on it's eyeliner, named EYESENSE.

as i did Google, i found some of the explanation about the EyeSense.
EyeSense™ is a revolutionary, long-lasting liquid eye liner that is waterproof, smear-proof and budge-proof. Perfecting the liquid liner is simple - all it takes is a gentle touch and a steady hand for a beautiful, professionally-made, chic look.

REVIEW

 Packaging 


it comes in a very tiny tube with a god cap as any other of Senegence's product




i can say the tube is a bit tiny since it's only 4,7 cm height (without cap) and 0,5 mm for the tube's diameter. i wish it's bigger, so i can have more of the product inside

 Applicator 




the applicator is a bit flexible and has a pointed tip as any other liquid eyeliner brush
for my first time using dip eyeliner, i faced a lil trouble in applying it since i was not get used to use a very flexible type of applicator (i used a pen eyeliner so far). but after a couple day using this eyeliner, i started to love this 

this kind of applicator will allow me to make an ultra fine line along my upper lash line. Yet to make a bit wide of eyeliner, i have to apply the EyeSense over and over again. for re-applying the eyeliner, i have to wait for a bout 3-5 second so that i can stroke a new line without erase the line underneath


 Swatch 


single stroke of EyeSense

tips from me to get a jet black result, apply in one single stroke (continually) from inner corner to middle then from middle to outer, wait for about 3-5 second for drying then re-apply the eyeliner
don't reapply the eyeliner when it hasn't dried yet, it can erase the first line of eyeliner.

senegence product always comes with a amazing long lasting, waterproof, smudge proof and smear proof (they really mean it) it will last until you take it off with your remover at the end of the day. i already know how waterproof is my lipsense, now i wonder if the EyeSense also has the same amazing waterproof ability. it will be supa fantastic to have an super long lasting eyeliner 

 WATERPROOF TEST 



see..?? it doesn't even move from it's place and the color doesn't fade too much even without eye primer underneath 





i apply this eyeliner in the morning and still have it on my eyelid in the evening, thou it's a bit fade away but it doesn't smudge or even move into my upper eyelid 
now it's my HG and must bring eyeliner, no more worries my eyeliner will ruin my eye make up
HOHOHOOHHOO 

maybe some of you worry this incredible eyeliner will be hard to remove
but no need to worry it's supa dupa easy to removes, just need a couple swipe with your fave remover, then it's completely gone 

Repurchase http://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z479/lolehhe/Rilakkuma%20gifs/tumblr_m2zu2shdjq1qid2nw_zps409441aa.gif?t=1368979394
i have everything i look for in this eyeliner, so i don't have any reason not to repurchase it over and over again image

Regards,
Depth ~ Dreamie
 : www.facebook.com/dreamie.chuppa
 Twitter : @depth_dreamie
 Instagram : @depth_dreamie ; @depthbydreamie
 Line : @depth_dreamie
Path : Depth Dreamie

Comments

Popular Posts