I.FAIRY CARA GREEN lens

holaaaa~
today my new baby (read : lens) just arrive safely at my hommy~

so let's take a look on it
this is the new series of I.FAIRY LENS this year
♥ ♥ I.FAIRY CARA GREEN ♥ ♥

look at the colour..!!woooooaaaaaaa
i guess it will be very vibrant when used
and this is my another 3tones lens..hiyahahahahaha~
the combination between the green and the yellow was so unique
most of the 3tones lens, the yellow colour is only in the middle of the lens and just a little
but this lens,,the yellow colour breaks into the green..hohohohoo~

this is the model of i.fairy cara green


open it in short time?
ummm..i dont think so..because i still have keizen blue, keizen violet, and ash brown in the line
X_x

Comments

  1. I like the meshy pattern of I fairy cara green circle lenses. They seem to be the most vibrant pair of green circle lenses i have ever seen!

    I never knew three tone circle lenses are these brilliant sometimes! Planning to have i fairy cara green big eye contact lenses very soon! Just wanted to share with you that there is a huge chance to get Free big eye contact lenses if you are interested ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i saw my friend wearing this, and the color is so lovely and pretty.. and the enlargement is good as well :D
      go grab one laaa ^^ u'll love it as well :D

      woaaaa ^^ big thanks for the info,, i'll check it later
      thank's for reading my dear

      Warm Regards :*

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts