I.Fairy Keizen Violet

Holaaaaa...hooollllaaaaaaa~
it's getting hotter and hotter these days in my country
but fortunately,,i live in a cool place..so it's not so hot as in another town..
hohohohoo~
but still,,it's HOOOTTTTTT 
/sweat

today,,i wanna make a review on my i.fairy keizen violet
since i've never tried this brand before
but i guess this brand is so popular on circle lens user as sooooooooo many review about this brand
Mostly they said that i.fairy was so comfy to wear
So i ordered some a couple month ago..ahahahaha~

why i choose KEIZEN violet?
bcuz it's 3tones lens,,and it has minimal outer ring..aahahahah..
when i saw the model wearing it,,it's so nice looking
this is the picture of the model
(NB : ignore my shop watermark,,im too lazy to remove it..aahaha)


and here is mine

Brand : I.FAIRY
Type : Keizen
Color : Violet

Diameter : 16.2mm
Water Content : 55%
Life Span : 1 year
 yapz..im a plano user

here's the lens,,umm too many transparent blanks there and the violet colour is kinda dark i guess
ahh,,the typical 3tones lens is there's a yellow part in the middle of it~
i think except for super barbie hybrid,,it has an orange part..not yellow~

 taken from the mouth of the vials

ready to wear..aahahahahaha

holriteeee~
so let's see the lens on m eyes

left : wear the lens
right : no lens
indoor with a lil bit sunlight

left : wear the lens
right : no lens
outdoor

hugeeee lens i guess
i can obviously see the different~
♥o♥

indoor,,with a lil bit sunlight
(is it my eyes goes wrong or what,,it looks like pink..?? O_o?)
/blur

indoor with flash
/shock PINK..!!it turns into violet pink /shock

So,,this is my review

Lens :
i can say this is the thickest lens i've ever tried
when the first time wear it,,my eyes have to suffer around 2 minutes to adjust with the lens
it's thick..even thicker than my dueba~
but after 2 minutes,,it goes comfy ♥
no problem.hawhahwhahw~

Design (6/10)
 the design is usual,,no special juz as the other
but what i like about the design is it is natural look for a 3tones lens with huge diameter~

Colour (9/10)
it's my 2nd violet lens after april violet~
hmmm..actually i want the violet color as the april lover,,but i still dont get the same color like that
this lens color was so adorable and a bit shocking..aahhhahaa
i love the color,,it goes violet in indoor but it goes a bit pink in outdoor /omg
yes..it goes pink /shock
i dunno why..is it because i have a brown black eyes? ><!!
but overall the color blends perfectly in my eyes..the thin outer ring makes it seems as the real iris
kinda i have a real huge eyeball /xd
the color vibrant in all lightning,,in dark place,,of course it turns a bit black,,but u still can see the blink
outdoor,,with the help of sunlight,,makes it so adorable
SHINY /please
i like shiny lens,,make my eyes become dramatic and noticable..huahahahahahaa
a lil bit creepy because the violet color i guess,,but i think im gonna luuuuvvvvv it :D
this violet lens is real violet.....i mean..the violet color is noticeable
it comes up in my dark eyes
because i ever bought a color lens,,i thought the color would show up in my eyes
but after i tried the color was not noticeable :'(
 it was completely useless

Enlargement (10/10)
the enlargement is so awesome for me
i like to have a huge diameter,,bcuz it makes my look become innocent
=)) wkowaowokwaokwaokaw
like a kid which has a big black eyes,,kinda cute to look on it
but i dun pretty love the black lens,,i luuuvvv color lens..ahaahahha
huge..??yes..it's 16,2mm
but,,i really love the enlargement
/please
for me,,this enlargement still torelable,,though i have a small eyes but 16-17mm still fit in my eyes
especially the lens with minimal outer ring
i ever tried lens with thick outer ring,,look weird on me >___<!!

Comfort (9/10)
it's great..!!no issue of dryness or irritation
this lens has 55% for water content,,which means it will quickly dry in my eyes (FYI,,i have a sensitive eyes)
buuuuuuuuuuutttttttttt,,,,,i dont feel any dryness, itchy or irritation even for hours
 but i have to suffer around 2 minutes on the first use,,i guess because the thickness so my eyes have to adjust with it~


 closer look in my eyes

 Side view

bottom side view

Overall i love the lens
Repurchase..? dunno
i still have keizen blue on my box X_x

Thank's for passing by
Regards,
Depth ~ Dreamie




 NB : if u dont mind,,please click the "LIKE" button
thank's a lot

Comments

Popular Posts