Lioele ♥o♥

LIOELE
i supposed this brand nowadays is known worldwide
and since the korean wave attacked indonesia kkawkawkaw..so i start to know this brand as well

this brand describes itself as the #1 brand in korea
(i guess all brands will claim itself as #1 in every country --" )
but..whatever~
If they claims like that,,of course they have to provide very good product then \=D/
and..i found it,,yeeeaaaaaa...they provide very good products

im not a make up holic..make up proffesional or what else they say~
i prefer to go out with my bare face without any make up on it
no eyeliner, no foundy, no lipstick, no blush,,no mascara on or anything
why..?? i dont know..i just like to hang out with my bare face
no need to worry about if my eyeliner is not waterproof and when i wipe it,,it will smear or even gone,,or my mascara will make my eyes like a panda or anything else..
/XD

but this product,,dont force me to do a (totally) make up on my face
if i go out,,i just need to put on it's BB cream...maybe a lil thing on my lips so that i dont look a like a vampire /XD

maybe u'll not gonna find a fantastic collection of mine
mostly i like about skincare because my face is freaking sensitive

and,,here is my LIOELE collection
 NOT FOR SALE (,><)~♥

Lioele Therapy Ampoule Brightening
Lioele All Night Moisture Lip Essence
Lioele Skin Fix Twin Cake #23 Natural Beige
Lioele Enamel 3D lipgloss Smokey Beige
Lieoe Blomming Gloss #10 lovely two way
Lioele A.C. Body Trouble Mist
Lioele Real Stick Eyeshadow #5 Gold
 Lioele BB Cream Triple Solution in jar 5ml (pink jar)

left : lioele enamel 3D lipgloss SMOKEY BEIGE
(the color is very nude ♥o♥)
rifht : lioele Blomming Gloss #10 lovely two way
(girly pink ♥o♥)

i forget to take a photo of it's swatches >____<"

and..this is my last orders (which had come to my home)
i ordered 2 stuff
MASCARA BUBI BUBI #4


and
GLITTER JEWELRY EYELINER #3 Champagne


Here is the real photo of these stuffs
lioele bubi bubi mascara



this is the applicator
quite interesting..i guess :-?

i still cant try it because i still use max growth
so maybe next itme i'll give u the picture :D

and this is the glitter eyeliner
#3 champagne




swatch in my hand
the color just like a very soft pink with a lil blink2 dust =))

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts