Peripera Water Tint #4 Mandarin Juice


before starting my post, lemme say Happy Eid Mubarok for those who celebrates 



As i said before in my post HERE that peripera had released 2 more variants for their Water tint products image, and i was sooooooooooooooo hard not to be interested to their new products wakakakakkaa 
moreover, it's color is supa dupaaaaaaaaaaaa sweet  aawww.. See my review, preview and swatch HERE

Last time i ever made a post same as this,using peripera as well, but I combine Peripera watertint #3 orange juice with Peripera Milky Tint #2 Milky Peach, you can read my previous review HERE

and now, in this post, i'll combine Peripera Water Tint #4 Mandarin Juice with Peripera Milky Tint #2 Milky Peach... curious..http://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z479/lolehhe/Rilakkuma%20gifs/tumblr_m2zu2shdjq1qid2nw_zps409441aa.gif?t=1368979394 let's start image

these are the products
let's see them in my lippie (please excuse my terrible lippie look )


my bare lips + lip balm
i can't use any lip products without lip balm underneath


bare lips + lip balm + Peripera Water tint #4 Mandarin Juice

i just give the tint in the middle of my lippie so you can see the different with my bare lippie
the color is more orange than #3 orange juice,, so lovely orange
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttt... 

what it'll be like if i combine the mandarin juice with milky peach..http://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z479/lolehhe/Rilakkuma%20gifs/tumblr_m2zu2shdjq1qid2nw_zps409441aa.gif?t=1368979394
be ready to fall in love ya 

in
5
,
,
,
4
,
,
,
3
,
,
,
2
,
,
,
1
,
,
,


TADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA image

:icon0inuloveplz:uuuuuu....i love this combination more than the previous one..
errrr..... dya want to kiss me? wakakakakakakakka  #punch 

Have a nice day

 
image

Warm Regards,
Depth ~ Dreamie

Comments

  1. aaaaaaaaaa baguuss.. cakepp.. >.< masuk wishlist nih kekna yg milky formula.. haha.. :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hiyaaahhahhaaa.. daku ada 1 new.. kmrn kayanya lg q sale siii.. xD

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts