REVIEW : EOS BLYTHEYE BLUE


EOS BLYTHEYE / NEW ADULT
Dia : 14,8mm
Water : 48%


closer look in my eyes


•○• EOS BLYTHEYE BLUE REVIEW •○•

• LENS : on my hand,,so soft,,so thin..the blue colour is so bright in my hand,,juz like my princess nudy blue,,but it's a lil bit more brigther

• DESIGN (7.5/10) : well,,actually i dont really love the design,,a lil bit weird xDD but EOS lens was so popular among the bloggers,,so i think i hv to try 1 of them..hohoohhoohohoo

• COLOUR (9/10) : this is my another blue lens..wkakwkkawkwa...too many blue lens that i have..look so bright in my hand,,when it's used,,the blue was so bright in outdoor which is great xDD i like bright colour lens,,weird?yes in the first time,,but a lil bit adjustment,,it's okay..hohohooo~
suitable for daily use especially if u lookin for a bright blue colour
in the low light room,,the blue colour is still noticeable though just a lil bit,,but it's ok la~

• ENLARGEMENT (8/10) : 14.8mm for it's real size,,i think the enlargement is not like what i think..not too big >< it's different when i use my princess nudy,,it looks more bigger...i supposed it's because the ring,EOS's ring is pretty thin so for it's enlargement effect is not too large~ (in my opinion)

• COMFORT (10/10) : this is the most comfortable lens i've ever try among the other (geo, barbie, dueba, fynale, super barbie, princess)...trust me it's so damn comfy..the other yes,,they're comfy,,but i really surprise with EOS's comfy..it's feel that u're not wearing lens..it feels so soft in my eyes,,no dryness,,so moist whoaaaaaaaaa...i luv it..!!i've been using it for about 6 hours,,no solution drop..wkawkawkwak..ummm,,but i dont know,,it's the lens itself or bc0z i've juz change my solution into the special solution for sensitive eye..wkawkwkawkawka~
so if the other blogger claim that this is the most comfy lens,,yes they're absolutely right..!! ♥

• OVERALL (9/10) : though im not too satisfied with it's design n enlargement,,but EOS gives me a super comfy lens..colour?yaaaa,,average la~ xDD

Repurchase..??absolutely yes,,another design of course..hohohoo~

THANK'S FOR VISITING
Regard,
Dreamie Chuppa

Comments

Popular Posts